Scout Membership provides us with a way to stay involved in our community while impacting the next generation.
Scout Membership- $300 annually for 1 troop.
Scout Membership hours are Monday to Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Scout Members may request weekend dates for campouts and ceremonies. This membership is for all troop leaders and scout members. This membership does not extend to parents, grandparents, spouses, ect. However, day passes can be purchased for these individuals at the $20 guest rate. The following benefits are available to members for a full calendar year from your sign-up date.
- Trail Access: 200-acre property with beautiful lakes and picnic locations
- Pet Access - leashed and poop bagged
- Monthly members-only e-newsletter about events, updates, and more
- 2 overnight campouts on the property each year
- 1 honor court ceremony in the picnic arbor, outdoor amphitheater, or other outdoor area for up to 100 people.
While visiting the village during business hours, you will have access to trails, picnic areas, and the Education Center. Wifi is available in the Education Center. Contact us for additional questions.
**A scout or troop affiliation is not required for the purchase of a scout membership. We welcome other groups upon request but require a background check be provided of any group leaders.
- All children 16 and under must be under the supervision of an adult at all times.
- Overnight and honor court reservations must be made 4 weeks prior to the event via email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This membership does not include access to cabin interiors.
- This membership does not include access to the Village or property outside of business hours, or reservation times
- Membership is not required to purchase tickets to Hart Square events.