Youth Group Membership
Youth Group Membership provides us with a way to stay involved in our community while impacting the next generation.
Youth Group Membership- $300 annually for 1 group.
Membership hours are Monday to Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Youth Group members may request weekend dates for campouts, ceremonies, or church services. This membership grants these benefits to the children in the group and up to 4 group leaders. The following benefits are available to members for a full calendar year from your sign-up date.
- Trail Access: 200-acre property with beautiful lakes and picnic locations
- Pet Access - leashed and poop bagged
- Monthly members-only e-newsletter about events, updates, and more
- 2 overnight campouts on the property each year
- 1 church service in the picnic arbor, outdoor amphitheater, or other outdoor areas for up to 100 people or in either historic chapel.
While visiting the village during business hours, you will have access to trails, picnic areas, and the Education Center. Wifi is available in the Education Center. Contact us for additional questions.
- All children 16 and under must be under the supervision of an adult at all times.
- Overnight reservations must be made 4 weeks prior to the event via email request to email@example.com
- This membership does not include access to cabin interiors.
- This membership does not include access to the Village or property outside of business hours, or reservation times
- Membership is not required to purchase tickets to Hart Square events.